· ACS CHED Southeastern Regional Award for Excellence in High School Teaching- Our High School Teachers are too often under appreciated. Help us support these efforts by nominating the most talented teacher in your Section (more information: http://www.divched.org/award/HSRegional).
CHED HS Award Nominator Information Form
CHED HS Award Nominee Information Form
· ACS E. Ann Nalley Regional Award for Volunteer Service- This award recognizes ACS volunteers who have contributed significantly to the Society, particularly at the SE Region level.
Ann Nalley Regional Award Nomination Form
· ACS Stanley C. Israel Award for Advancing Diversity in the Chemical Sciences- Do you have someone in your Section who has worked to promote diversity and inclusion in chemistry (more information: Stanley C. Israel Regional Award for Advancing Diversity in the Chemical Sciences)?
· SERMACS Industrial Innovation Award- This award is designed to support our industrial members for their contributions.
Industrial Innovation Award Form
· Partners for Progress and Prosperity Award- This is a new award that acknowledges and encourages partnerships between ACS entities and industry, government, non-profits and other organizations.
Progress and Prosperity Award Form
Nominations require a modest time investment, but I hope you will find the time to help the Region recognize some of the amazing activities that our members are developing. The deadlines for nominations are in August 15, so please think about candidates soon before summer turns out attention to other things.
I will be happy to answer questions and provide additional details.
2017 Awards Chair, SERMACS